This tester features an amperometric graphite electrode that provides better repeatability in measurements since it does not oxidize. The non-oxidizing graphite pins are able to provide an optimal surface for accurate, dependable results. The tester can be used in many applications such as drinking water, water conditioning, reverse osmosis, cooling towers, wastewater, laboratories, agriculture, aquaculture, hydroponics, pools, ponds, aquariums, etc.
- Handheld design and non-slip pen-type handle for easy operation.
- Built-in automatic temperature compensation (ATC) to get precise results.
- With temperature units in ℃ / ℉ (switchable) and switchable backlight for convenient use in the dark.
- With a replaceable sensor probe – The electrode probe can be replaced with an insert type design for convenient and fast replacement.
- Suitable for water source monitoring, aquaculture, environmental protection, printing and dyeing, electroplating, beverage industry, and scientific research unit to determine the water quality salinity.
- Colour: Green and White
- Measuring range: 0.00ppt – 9.99ppt/10.0ppt – 50ppt
- Salinity measuring range: 10.0ppt – 50ppt
- Resolution: 0.01ppt/0.1ppt
- Accuracy: ±3%F.S.±1 digit
- Repeatability: ±0.01ppt/0.1ppt
- Solvent temperature compensation range: 0 – 60°C
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1°C
- Power supply: LR44 battery x 4 PCS (not included)
- Working temperature range: 0 – 50°C
- Item size: 180 x 25 x 42 mm
- Item weight: 80 g