- Made of high grade driftwood, solid and durable, long lasting in underwater or arid environments.
- Authentic natural wood adds realistic beauty.Unique shapes that adds to the aesthetic value of the tank.
- Visual variety-no two pieces are alike. Size approx 5 – 15 cm in length. Each pieces are carefully selected, the pictures shown are only some of the driftwoods, what you get may be different from pictures show.
- Prolonged boiling recommended, boiling / soaking for 3 – 4 hours. You have to boil it for at least an 1 hour (maybe twice boiled and dump the tannin concentrated water midway both times). Afterwards, completely submerge the wood in a bucket with water , weighing it down with something i.e. a rock, heavy glass cup etc, until it doesn’t float anymore when the weight is taken off.
- Your driftwood will quickly become the focal point of your aquarium decor. Nocturnal fish, ghost shrimp and smaller fish like a driftwood shelter for hiding.
Note: Since every wood is natural, the size cannot be the same.