- Adjustable Wave Pump. 99% simulating the changeable current in the ocean and tidal variation, provides a healthy environment for fish and corals.
- Good Magnetic Mount. Black small compact size wave maker pump, comes with magnet suction base, very easy to install and hide, it can hold on a tank with glass thickness up to 4.7 inches. Must be fully submersible in water, suggest placing the wave maker at 5.9″ to 7.9″ under water. Magnet mount base is covered in a rubber sleeve to prevent scrapes on glass tank.
- Multi-function Controller. This aquarium wave pump comes with an external led digital display controller with touch-type buttons. You need to set it to local time before use, the controller divides a day into 5 – time intervals and each has a different preset wave. If you don’t like the preset waves, you can set it by yourself, there are 4 wave modes, 4 wave working watts and 8 wave making speeds for choice.
- Ultra Quiet Wavemaker. This inverter wave make powerhead is very quiet and energy saving. Mini size but very powerful to make waves in water, when contrast to traditional wave makers, it makes soft waves and waves is 360 – degree diffusion. So you will hear almost no sound when it’s working, sound lower than 30 dB.
- All Parts Detachable. It’s easy to assemble and disassemble the wave pump by hands, easy to clean. The little propeller is covered by a shield, no worries for fish suction. Don’t run the circulation wave pump dry, please keep the pump fully submerged in water.
- Input Voltage: 100 – 240 V
- Output Voltage: DC 12 V
- Working Power: 3 – 14 W
- Max Flow Rate: 6000 L/h / 10000 L/h
- Power Cord: 5 ft
- Pump Cord: 6 ft
- Size: 1.9 x 1.9 x 1.6 inch