The Smart Sensor AR-8012 TDS & Temperature Digital Meter is a rugged and reliable pocket-sized tester that offers quick and accurate readings of TDS and ideal for testing in the field and the laboratory.
This tester features an amperometric graphite electrode that provides better repeatability in measurements since it does not oxidise. The AR-8012’s non-oxidising graphite pins are able to provide an optimal surface for accurate, dependable results.
The tester can be used in many applications such as drinking water, water conditioning, reverse osmosis, cooling towers, wastewater, laboratories, agriculture, aquaculture, hydroponics, pools, ponds, aquariums, etc.
- Simple one-point calibration.
- Easy to use.
- Large and easy to read LCD display.
- Switchable backlight.
- Switchable °C/F measurement.
- Graphite sensor for longer life and improved performance.
- Exposed temperature sensor for fast response times.
- Automatic calibration.
- Built-in automatic temperature compensation (ATC) to get precise results.
- Replaceable sensor probe.
- Watertight battery compartment with easy battery replacement.
- IP65 waterproof.
- Model: AR-8012
- Measuring Range: 0.00 – 9.99 ppt (g/L) / 10.0 – 50.0 ppt (g/L)
- Resolution: 0.01 ppt (g/L) / 0.1 ppt (g/L)
- Repeatability: ± 0.01 ppt (g/L) / 0.1 ppt (g/L)
- Temperature Accuracy: ± 1°C
- Working Humidity Range: 0 – 80% RH
- Accuracy: ± 3% F.S. ± 1 Digit
- Solvent Temperature Compensation Range: 0 – 60°C
- Power Supply: 4 x LR44 Batteries (not included)
- Working Temperature Range: 0 – 50°C
- Tester Size: 180 x 25 x 42 mm
- Package Size: 210 x 77 x 50 mm
- Tester Weight: 80g
- Package Weight: 140g